Our robust and scalable test environment currently enabling testing against the NHS Data Spine …the faster route to compliance approval.
Connecting to the NHS Spine, the compliance process and requirements are complex and open to misinterpretation which can cause delays to unwary development teams.
The Sandpit is a scarce resource, so there’s no practice run. Get it right first time by testing on Spine-in-a-Box® before you start.
- Spine-in-a-Box® is an HL7 test harness designed to mimic the functionality of the NHS Spine.
- Spine-in-a-Box® enables suppliers to develop and test against a mock service environment which means:
- Faster time to system approval
- Reduced time and cost of Sandpit testing
- Technical robustness earlier in the development lifecycle
- Reduced risk of failure.