We understand that data quality and verifying patients demographic information is vital to work with the NHS, and we have the perfect service for you.
Having worked alongside the NHS for 20+years, and have helped conceptualise the Spine Mini Service, we have the knowledge and experience in this field to help. Our team have developed an application to trace and verify Personal Demographic information held in the NHS Spine, with a trace rate of over 95%.
Benefits for your organisation
Getting this done quickly for you is a priority (as little as 2 weeks), and with our managed service, we will always be around to help. Some key benefits included are;
- HSCN Enabled – health sector IG compliant via secure network connection
- Access to code libraries- .net/java to assist with integration
- Monitoring and Alerts – fixing problems before you’re even aware 24/7
- Quick – using a developed, simplified, way to access information that is crucial
- No Infrastructure Investment required- we host for you
- Access to Experts – to help with experts in NHS integration and NHS compliance
- Enhanced Service Levels – guaranteed response times, availability starting from 95.5% upwards
- We handle updates when any changes are required by the NHS to reduce the burden to you
- Safe/Secure – Information Security ISO27001 accredited UK Operations
- Cyber essentials plus accredited assured
Quicksilva have always believed in “making the complex, simple” as the world should not be more complicated than it needs to be.
With an organisational culture that is underpinned by the Harris Values, our Team has the #Qfactor, which, along with our background and experience is what sets us apart from our competitors. Collectively, these help us build a foundation from which we are able to deliver the best possible outcomes and provide value through simplicity for our customers and partners.
To find out more about the #Qfactor, ask our team!
+44 (0)1249 751000
Brook Suite, Bewley House, Marshfield Road, Chippenham, England, SN15 1JW
M - F 09:00 - 17:00