Let us help with what we are great at, so you can get on with what really matters to your business!
Our team of experts have a wealth of experience in digital ecosystem and can support you in a range of services; we can work with you to design bespoke solutions that best suit your business.
We will be there every step of the way to guide you through the maze of digital services available, be that for cloud hosting, NHS compliance, video call integrations, AGILE project management, bespoke development and much more.
Benefits for your organisation
In addition to managing our own applications we can also manage your application(s) for you. We have a range of experience managing cloud services for government agencies all the way down to small/medium-sized businesses. Choose from our portfolio of service features to build the exact business-centric Application Management service level you require, as a minimum we provide:
- Holistic View – your applications managed by a single supplier
- Safe/Secure – Information Security ISO27001 accredited UK Operations
- New Releases Managed – innovative future-proofing, continuous improvement, consistent quality
- Monitoring and Alerts – fixing problems before you’re even aware 24/7
- Incident Management – it’s in our interest to fix it fast
- Web-Portal – 24/7 self-service incident logging, live service updates
- Enhanced Service Levels – guaranteed response times, availability from 95.5% upwards
- Telephone Helpdesk – help when you need to talk it through
- Simplifying the Complex – customisation equals complexity, we can handle it
- HSCN Enabled – health sector IG compliant via secure network connection (where required)
Quicksilva have always lived the belief to “make the complex, simpler” as the world should not be more complicated than it needs to be.
Our Team all embodies the five key attributes of the #Qfactor and collectively these help us build a foundation where we are confident we always do the right things to deliver the best possible outcomes/value through simplicity for our customers and partners.
To find out more about the #Qfactor, ask our team.
+44 (0)1249 751000
A1 Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 0GT, United Kingdom
M - F 09:00 - 17:00