As an SME with a turnover under £36m, Quicksilva are not required to publish a formal annual Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement under section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Nonetheless, we have elected to issue this Statement as we value our reputation for ethical behaviour, financial probity and reliability. We are committed to operating in a fair and responsible manner with respect to our employees, sub-contractors and business partners.
The following policies in our Quality Management System, easily available to all Quicksilva people, support us in our commitment:
- Health and Safety Policy – to protect the health, welfare and safety of employees and sub-contractors working for Quicksilva;
- Anti-Bribery Policy – to protect Quicksilva from any instances of bribery and to investigate rigorously any instances of alleged bribery;
- Whistle Blowing Policy – to ensure high standards of openness and accountability;
- Quality Policy – outlining our commitment to continual improvement, forming successful business relationships and ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory legislation;
- Information Security Policy – to protect the security of Company information assets;
- IT and Data Management Policy – to protect the integrity and availability of information;
- Equal Opportunities Policy – ensuring all employees and sub-contractors are treated with respect and dignity;
- Third Party Management Policy – Through regular monitoring, ensure that third parties supplying services to Quicksilva do so as per their contractual agreements.
Our supply chain comprises approximately 12 suppliers who provide mainly IT hosting services, software and its support, legal and professional services, and facilities management such as cleaning and gardening. These suppliers have been appointed after careful consideration and are closely monitored. Should the Company develop any concerns relating to modern slavery (or any other issue) for these contracts, they are raised by our Operations Director for investigation and resolution.