Quicksilva is an established provider of Software-as-a-Service health integration platforms and managed services, our core purpose is to connect people with the data they need in healthcare and public sector, simply and securely to deliver excellent services. We are part of the international Harris family of businesses, which is growing the UK and provides our people with exciting opportunities for growth.
We need a talented .NET developer with a knowledge of scalable APIs and backend systems built within modern architecture who cares about writing clean, maintainable, and testable code. Would you like to join us as a valued member of our forward-thinking development team?
You will be working in an innovative and inclusive delivery team creating and supporting products and services that help improve healthcare workers’ ability to deliver great patient service by using your experience of:
· .NET development of scalable and fault tolerant applications;
· Customer/public-facing API development;
· Desktop Development with Windows Presentation Foundation;
· Microservice architecture and development;
· Continuous Delivery;
· Continuous Integration; and
· Working as part of a cross-functional agile team
37.5 hours per week, salary around £50,000 pa depending on skills and experience along with an excellent benefits package including:
· Fully remote working environment (with occasional trips to our Chippenham offices).
· Private Medical Insurance
· Pension Contributions
· Lifestyle rewards up to the value of £325 per full year of employment.
We also offer all employees personal development and progression plans including access to an Enterprise Pluralsight subscription, to enable you to continue to develop your skills, and will support you towards relevant tech certifications.
We look forward to meeting you!