NHS 75th Birthday Competition – Quicksilva Terms & Conditions
Full Terms & Conditions
We’re delighted to be supporting the NHS with this competition and want to make it as clear for you as possible how you enter and how the winner will be chosen. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
- This competition is only open to people currently employed by the NHS who hold an NHS email address. Anyone who enters who does not hold an NHS email address will not be eligible.
- You will need to submit the following in order to enter the competition: first name, last name, email address.
- You can enter between Wednesday 5th July 09:00 and Monday 31st July 17:00 BST.
- To enter simply fill in your details in the Quicksilva form and follow the Quicksilva LinkedIn company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/quicksilva – if you do not have a LinkedIn account you may simply submit your details.
- You may only enter the competition once and any duplications will be removed from the ballot.
- The competition is not open to employees or family members of Quicksilva, or employees of the Harris Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc.
- If you are chosen as our winner then you will receive a £150 Amazon gift voucher and Quicksilva will match this amount to make a donation of £150 to https://nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/
- If you are unable to or chose not to accept this then Quicksilva will combine the total amount of the voucher and donation to donate the sum of £300 to https://nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/
- So that you know we’ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by https://randomwordgenerator.com/number.php, a free online tool to randomise winner selection. The draw will take place within 5 working days of the end of the promotion period.
- Once the draw has taken place we will contact the winner directly via the email address provided and will make the matched donation immediately to https://nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/
- We’ll contact the winner via the email address provided within 5 working days of the draw taking place. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner.
- The voucher will be sent electronically to the winner’s NHS email so please ensure that your email address is working and that you can receive external emails. The voucher will be sent within 28 days of us contacting the winner. In the unlikely event that the prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days, you’ll have a further 28 days to inform us by emailing the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t let us know within this time frame, we will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at our sole discretion.
- Provided there is no objection from the winner, we will announce that they have won via the Quicksilva LinkedIn account, but we are happy to keep names anonymous if preferred – please notify us when entering the competition if you chose to remain anonymous.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another individual or issued in any alternative format.
- Entry is limited to one per individual, duplicates will be removed.
- Entry is restricted to NHS workers, located in the UK only.
- We won’t be liable for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations for reasons beyond our reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of ours.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Company details: Quicksilva Ltd, Brook Suite, Bewley House, Marshfield Road, Chippenham, England, SN15 1JW