ConneQt® NHS Smartcard
Accessing many of the NHS Spine services requires NHS Smartcard authentication, which comes with a limitation on the choice of web browsers. Fortunately, our conneQt® Smartcard Integrations service provides a solution that enables you to benefit from the security and functionality of modern web browsers across your IT estate.
Benefits for your organisation
Our centralised service is enterprise-ready and capable of serving high volumes of users, providing them with easy access to web applications. With conneQt® Smartcard Integrations, you can eliminate the need for traditional usernames and passwords and replace them with a secure single-click solution that will give you the edge over your competitors.
Some key benefits included are;
- HSCN Enabled – health sector IG compliant via secure network connection
- Quick – using a developed, simplified, way to access information that is crucial
- No Infrastructure Investment required- we host for you
- Access to Experts – to help with experts in NHS integration and NHS compliance
- Enhanced Service Levels – guaranteed response times, availability starting from 95.5% upwards
- We handle updates when any changes are required by the NHS to reduce the burden to you
- Safe/Secure – Information Security ISO27001 accredited UK Operations
- Cyber essentials plus accredited assured
Quicksilva have always believed in “making the complex, simple” as the world should not be more complicated than it needs to be.
With an organisational culture that is underpinned by the Harris Values, our Team has the #Qfactor, which, along with our background and experience is what sets us apart from our competitors. Collectively, these help us build a foundation from which we are able to deliver the best possible outcomes and provide value through simplicity for our customers and partners.
To find out more about the #Qfactor, ask our team!
+44 (0)1249 751000
Brook Suite, Bewley House, Marshfield Road, Chippenham, England, SN15 1JW
M - F 09:00 - 17:00